Monday, December 04, 2006

MPD

Anger, fury, Why I am always in a rage?
Life sucks! It's Drama; I am on a stinkin' stage.


I play games with others, I throw mud!
Not knowing I’m lyin' in my own cold-blood!

Power, Wealth, Being Godly, that's what I desire…
Diplomatic I'm, I'm nothing but a liar!

My hands are red! A pleasurable thrill,
My eyes glowing, I want to kill, kill...

Wanna play,Wanna play. I'm a good player,
Nice to meet you; They call me the ManSlayer!

Shoot, Shoot!! Blow up the Brain…
I wanna compare which is more of a sweeter pain.

Someone hand me the Scissors, I'll cut myself the thread.
Transition is the best, from being alive to being dead,

Didn’t you like it, when I watched you die for hours?
I came to you visit your grave, brought some flowers.

You all think I have something wrong with my mentality,
NO! I was a victim of Multiple Split Personality.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

All of us r playing our assigned roles everyday and feel all r victims of multiple split personality...
-Didi

AK said...

So true... so very true.