Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Overcooked brain

Yo.. Hu... I got it all wrong. Blog is not your story book... You don’t write only stories... It’s a place where you can write your thought... In my case about my life, in a very pathetic writing skills... I need to improve and what better than keep on writing till either the people around you scream at your little tiny grammatical mistake or you get so sick of your English that you pick up Wrenn Martin (if that’s the author name) and go to elementary school…

I realized that I was chasing things the wrong way… I should first get the basic right. It happened late but at last it happened. I used to get mad when ever things go the way I don’t want them to… Now I get mad and then I start doing the things I intend to do. This way I like it all along as I know I won’t be getting mad at a later stage… Jezz I am already mad… I guess I am… Again CONFUSED…

So here on my blog, I am blabbering because I am bored at office, my day’s work (visiting orkut, checking mails and chatting with friends who are busy in their project) is over and lunch hour is still half n hour away, so I will just talk about the incident that happened last evening.

MY PARENTS… All you kids, don’t get sad. They are of course the reason we exist (and the reason at times I think why? – this is a complete different topic and will be discussed later time of my life – if that happened…)

My DAD called me up and asked me all about my well being and my eating habits and the Complete Reference of Arpit’s life (by Herbert Schildt). I was mad and furious, but then again… I was all along mad; they woke me up at 10:30 in the night. I just slept after a long day of sitting on Bench… Yeah my project has just come to an end and I was deported to bench.

So after his overflowing loves of thoughts were over, it was my mom’s turn. She started with the same old question, “beta, how many meals you had in the day, hope you didn’t skip the breakfast.” What else a lady, devoted to her 2 kids, will ask. I said, yes mom, I had 3 meals a day… Actually I twisted the answer; I had lunch, evening snacks and dinner. Her mistake if she thought I was talking about breakfast, lunch and dinner. How can a bachelor, living in Chennai in a hostel and currently having no girl friend around will spend nights – watching late night TV. So I am bound to get late to office and breakfast then becomes just a luxury.

So now the topic comes what did my dad do cause of which I am bugging you all… Actually bugging Microsoft word, I am typing this whole blog here with so many typos. Anyways, my dad said, “If you want to gift us something for our marriage anniversary then give all your tensions.”

WHAT??? Where this question did on GOD-EARTH came from? Thankfully, I won’t be sleeping tonight. My parents have concern about me. Probably its old age or just the distance and me going to Delhi not very often.

But when I got up this morning I realized, it’s not the old age and probably not the distance. It’s about me and my past habits. I have done things which they don’t appreciate and they have done things which I kind-of disagree. How to draw the line where we both can stand and feel everything is right? Tough question! Beats me!!

All I can say… SHITS HAPPENS… And it will continue to happen… As one of the lovely lady in my office said, all day long I am busy with the 4 letter word –

W-O-R-K…

“I” will also be doomed with the same fate till eternity… For my parents my love is eternal and the only problem is I am too big to go and kiss my mom (on the cheek ofcourse) or hug my dad (that is quiet tough now with his bulging tummy)…

It was amazing for my parents to say this over the phone and I know its not the end. They will continue to love me (conditionally or unconditionally). As for this blog, my dad might read this blog and then… He will either do morning walks for the tummy or just give me a sumo tackle. That will be end of my blogging days…

ADIOS…

No comments: