Sunday, July 27, 2008

Bed, Book & Laptop

Boooom.... Yup, Bangalore (India) no longer is safe. With 8 bombs going up (were of low intensity) and the 9th one found (& defused), it was a lockout for me. The plan was to go out play some game of Cricket, look around for apartment (still the hunt is on) and eat out at favo places. Some spicy chicken or some corner house Ice-cream. Aint gonna happen this weekend, because of some misleaded people. Yeah, they are the people who are misleaded in doing such act of loonesy. But this topic is for some other day. Having witness communcal rights and almost died in one of then, for me it is a sensitive topic.
Locked down and little sick (cough & cold) I had no choice but to resort to my favo pass time. Sitting on my laptop reading some ramdon article on the net, checking out what new stuff hits the market (mostly in world of computers), reading a book (right now onto the appeal - by john grisham) & watching tv. A story of somesort came to my mind. These are times when I bless my office to give me a laptop. I know the rule state to use it for official purpose only, but it is hard to manage two laptop. So for all sane purposes, I have to bend the rule. Amen! Let us write this story in different blog...

No comments: