Tuesday, March 17, 2009

The flaws vs The mistakes

"ha ha ha, so you managed to goof up so badly.", said rajesh while holding his stomach and rolling on the floor laughing.
"Come on, rajesh. How was I supposed to talk to him? He is my senior in college and now my boss in office. I am not great in hiding emotions but I cant just show him my feelings too." replied sheepish-shilpa.
"Yes. You are not supposed to tell him that you like him ever since he asked you for Pen in college and you sent him SMS on Valentines Day.", rajesh replied enjoying the moment.
Now with almost in crying state Shilpa begs for help, "Every one was wishing each other, so I thought, I will also forward SMS. Okay I made a mistake, how do I apologies?"
"First you make a terrible mistake and now you want to do it all over again? Are you crazy lady? Listen to me, just behave like nothing happened. And now that the cat is out of the box, you have amazing chance to find out whether he has some feelings or not. So pretend like nothing happened." adviced rajesh.
***
Rajesh and Shilpa are identical twins and have special chemistry. never has been a moment in ones life that the other doesn't know about. Be it the first crush, to first kiss, they have been an ideal brother-sister. And Rajesh like always enjoying Shilpa's longest lasting crush. Her college-mate or as she once said on her 20th birthday, soul-mate...Shri.
*******
"Dino, why do I have to act smart always? I am so stupid, no-no I am more than stupid." spoke the confused Shri to his roommate.
Dino was still getting over 14th feb party hangover, opened his eyes and said to Shri, "What crap are you talking man? If you are asking me, I agree every bit of it. You are STUPID. No doubt about it. But why all of sudden? And what about acting smart?"
"I have this cryptonic flaw in me, which makes me act too smart aka stupid in front of Shilpa. From college to present, we have shared so many 3-D space, but none of it has been in vicinity of candles, food or even coffee. The first time it was supposed to be walk till college gate and I manage to blur out PEN. I am full of jinx." pointed Shri while smashing few of Medusa and Minotaur on his Playstation.
"Ah! Not again. Please no. I have been your roommate for the past 6 years and in-between all the girls who tried to hold your attention, you manage to stick on your same old gramophone record." pleaded Dino.
"Hey comeon man! You know, irrespective of how popular I was in college, Shilpa never looked at me. I am sure she is seeing someone. Otherwise, why wouldn't she say anything?" defended Shri (and there goes another bunch of mythical creature butchered by blades of chaos)
Bored with the game, Shri threw down the dualshock and switched to his iPhone. Mad about his gadgets, suddenly Shri's smile widened.
"Dino, Shilpa sent me Valentine SMS. Do you believe it?" jumped Shri.
"WHAT $%^@&? Total Hangover shocker!!!" screamed Dino, jumping onto Shri to have a look.
"What the hell man, you got SMS from the whole team. If Shilpa sent it what's the big deal. Someone would have sent it to her and she would have forward it to 10-20 people just like you." said a disappointed Dino, getting back to his bed.
"Thanks! You could have been a little more supportive. Anyways, now I will see what I can talk about tomorrow? May be I will tell, I had a date on 14th. She should feel jealous if she actually sent this SMS." said Shri with puzzled look.
***
"Hi Shri, how was the weekend?" asked shilpa, first day back in office after the goofup sms episode.
"Ah! Shilpa. It was nice. Actually I had a date on 14th. My friend came along with his girlfriend and her roommate. She was sweet." replied Shri, looking as usual the cool-hunk.
***
Shri is the heart-throb during in college time, being part of tennis, swimming and cricket team. Yet there are something that is a miss... Let us all find that out.
"Rajesh, I will bury you 6 feet under. You were the one who advised me in acting like nothing happened. And Shri comes back saying he got a date on the 14th. You are such a pig." screamed Shilpa to her bro on the phone.
"Calm down lady. Don't be so jumpy. How many guys you know will tell college friend or team-mate or may be junior in office about date? It sounds all so artificial and goofy." explained Rajesh to his hot head sister.
"Why is it so hard for him to just notice all my love and care? I know all his favourites, from color, to food choice. Just why?" cried Shilpa.
"Deary, it is not the color but the compatibility matters. Give it some time and you will know it all. Then you will feel so stupid why you acted like this." helped Rajesh.
***
So Mr.Flaw and Ms.Mistake lead 8-10 hrs of 3-D life together not knowing that at 0,0,0 co-ordinate (aka Heart) was immense love for each other. Love which has taught Ms how to feel shy in front of Mr in her otherwise stubborn, hot headed life with her family & on other hand has added a Static contant shared across world as "love" to Mr's ever changing life.

2 comments:

AK said...

I wasn't sure whether Mr Flaws should meet Ms Mistakes to have a happily everafter ending or they live so near yet so far...

Gagan said...

cool man!
I really like the way you present your thoughts, for a change non-techie this time :)