Thursday, July 02, 2009

Chain of emotions-in motion...

Some promises are made to be broken...and few words means like carving on the stone. It has been more than 3 yrs since I started blogging, but no one asked me to continue a TAG :)
So without any more ado "The Incurible Romantic" digs deep to express (top 10) what really tinkle his emotions and bring him down on his knees...
#1 I will start of with my work. It is not something which drains me, but sometimes when I work with a unique pace or passion, which is a miss around (aka quality-folks); the sheer frustration drags me down. I have been identified already as a hot-pod, yet I am learning not all fingers of the same size.

#2 Time I spent not doing anything productive. There is so much waste I spend my energy into that each part of my mental strength is wiped clean. Most of the time I recover & bounce back with a aspirin, something like Max Payne??

#3 My stories -- Each time I write something, a new story, when I write the last few words, I know I have touched something deep; a part of my own self is broken into black&white words.
#4 Kids - Always been great with kids. May be because I am still one. But when I picked my niece in my lap for the first time, a sudden rush of emotions and warmth dawned me. Anushka has been one life altering experience for me.
#5 Late night Drive : Not all will consider this as a really emotional attachment. For me the switch from a biker to a man-behind-the-wheels helped me realize how impatient I can be. I drove for 700+ km in 3 days...The best drive ever!!!
#6 XBOX-PS2-PSP :-) Ofcourse it is mentally draining... I play mostly for 10-12hrs non-stop. What else? Yes! I am still a kid.
#7 Movies, TV Serials... Coach Carter, We are marshalls, ER to name a few.
#8 The Family affair.. Living far far away from my hometown, the trip back is always for rest and enjoy the city I grew in. My parents though have different plans to do this and that... Sometimes it works , sometimes it doesn't.
#9 Sports -> Tennis and Cricket. I remember as young kid i used to get fever watching intense cricket match. With India victorious campaign of T20 WC, every match got my pulse raising. With Tennis, the emotions are high when I am in the middle of the court. Actually fighting my own limitations (and yeah for some of my office colleagues - NADAL RULES ;)
#10 _____________________________________________________________

I leave this #10 empty as I feel not all can be shared.

To END
"Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate, but our deepest fear is we are capable beyond imagination..."

1 comment:

lostworld said...

At long last :-) I enjoyed reading this !! Loved the title actually.
I agree with # 2 and found # 9 funny.

Thanks for doing the tag !!!
Cheers,
Rohitha