Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Critics, 12hrs+, this & that.

My last post has brought me lot of negatives reviews, especially when I am known more as a love-bug based writer. Even on the personal front, I have broken the pledge of keeping this blog purely personal and not let my professional life in it. One of the oral-comment said it doesn't reflect who I am and hence can be misinterpreted as someone I am not. I can't contradict this comment. Yes it is possible people can take me as strong-headed, stubborn guy which I am not. When it comes to my work, sometimes I may be a little stubborn. Clear cut example can be when our Java-based team refuse to pick up ABAP based tasks. Out of interest or out of curiosity, just pick up and understand what is happening... It is like every other task we have in life. Like learning bicycle or becoming a parent. Small or Big we do it when time comes. Just because Life forces them we shouldn't take it up.
Anyways, I personally hate the last blog as I used the wrong constructs and I hope the future brings much of strict regime. It is anyways hard these days to find inspiration for any more love-bug based stories. Last month have been around 12hrs on average in-office. Haven't read anything new, haven't talked to any friend. Sometimes these love-bug-stories comes out of the most funniest of incident. Like Nisha, I saw a girl and boy fighting because the girl intentially bumped into him. I wove the story around it.
But frankly I don't complain. Some find peace in sports, some find it in being idle, I found peace in learning something really cool. And to top it with a cherry, I broke a personal barrier. A blockage which made me believe "I-cant-build-UI".

Rakhi is round the corner (5th Aug) and I was happy to send didi gift on time. Being the spoiled-young-baby-bro, she never agrees on taking any gift. This time around I am happy to present her with something cool, something which I hope she loves as much as I have over the last 7-8 yrs. (And yes, I wish too didi come as a guest blogger, stating her experience).

To end:

As past played a rhythm,
My heart skipped a beat,
As I turned pages of my life,
My eyes fell on an unselfish deed.

Now time beckons for a start,
here I am, this is what I should do,
there is no plan; this is not an art,
Let the music play, do whatever says dein heart.

No comments: